Copper Coin Challenge
The Copper Coin Challenge is a radical generosity effort sponsored by Freedom Church to support the efforts of front line organizations bringing hope to people.
Who we are sponsoring:
Adaptive Training Foundation: helping those with life-altering injuries
Apartment Life Outreach: reaching those who are looking for community
Austin Street Center: caring for the most vulnerable homeless men and women
Convoy of Hope: providing disaster relief in the US and world
Family First: meeting needs of at-risk children or currently in the welfare system
Pleasant Hills Children’s Home: providing homes for abused or abandoned children
Real Options for Women: provides free health services to women experiencing unplanned pregnancy
Ronald McDonald House: keeping families together during a serious medical crisis
How it works:
Freedom Church has created teams through FundEasy
· People are encouraged to sign up on the organization’s team they’d like to support
· Send the link, with the reason you chose that organization to friends, family and post on your social media
· Freedom Church is covering all administrative costs
· All contributions will be made out to Freedom Church
· All contributions are tax-exempt
· 100% of the funds raised for a specific organization will go to that organization.
What can you do:
1) Give to Freedom Church with the memo designation to one of the organizations listed below. To give directly through Freedom Church CLICK HERE
· Select: GIVING
· Select: GIVE
· Up at the top, click on Copper Coin Challenge
· Click on: Select Copper Coin
· Select Outreach
· Finish filling out remaining information
2) Join and support one of the teams through the FundEasy Copper Coin Challenge site.
· To join a team CLICK HERE
3) Commit to match funds raised for a specific organization.
4) Ask your company or other local businesses to match funds raised for the organization you’re supporting.
Make checks payable to: FREEDOM CHURCH
2435 E Hebron Parkway
Carrollton, Texas 75010
Designate the outreach of your choice on the memo line.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email:
CopperCoin@FindFreedom.church or call Tracy Edwards at 972.307.2304